We know it’s difficult to keep track of what’s happening in the eco community. This is why we’re constantly adding resources as we find them for you to reference whenever you need them.
- WRAP – Working with governments businesses and communities to improve resource efficiency.
- Cruelty Free Kitty – Resource for tracking down which makeup brands are cruelty free.
- The Guardian – We’re biased but we love this news source for all environment news. Full disclosure, this is a link specifically to The Guardians environment news section.
- Woodland Trust – We love the campaign work this group does to save trees across the UK.
- The Ordinary
- Bare Minerals
- Urban Decay
- Aldi – ONLY their eco and cruelty free ranges, when they’re in they are worth picking up.
Coffee Chain Reusable Cup Discounts
These discounts are typically only applied to drinks made by the barista.
(Information correct as of —)
- Starbucks – 25p discount per drink
- Costa – 25p discount on any drink in-store.
- Cafe Nero – Collect double stamps on your order when you use a reusable coffee cup.